What is SmileCity?
SmileCity is an online rewards program exclusively for New Zealanders, where you can earn rewards
and have lots of fun.
- Any resident of New Zealand can join. You need to be 14 years or older and have a valid email address. If you are between 14 and 17 years of age, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission to join.
- As a member, you can earn reward points for doing a whole range of things, including online shopping, reading email, answering surveys, clicking on links, and more.
- Once you have accumulated enough reward points, you can redeem your reward points for real money or great merchandise.
- There are lots of competitions to participate in at SmileCity. You could win $10,000 just by checking your email or shopping from a SmileCity Reward Partner.
What kind of rewards can I get?
Once you've earned your points
, there are a number of different options you have to redeem your rewards.
- Redeem your reward points for $30 or $100 cash via direct bank deposit from the Cash Out page.
- Redeem your reward points for a $50 prepaid Visa card.
- Bid at SmileCity Auctions. Often the final bid is well below retail. Items up for auction usually include CDs and DVDs, computer software and accessories, fashion, fragrances and much more.
- Donate your rewards to Charity.
Who should join SmileCity?
Any resident of New Zealand can join! You just have to be 14 years of age or older, and you'll need your own email address. If you are between 14 and 17 years of age, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission to join.
Can I cancel my SmileCity account?
Yes, you can cancel your account at any time.
Are my personal details safe?
You can be confident that your details are safe. SmileCity adheres to a strict privacy statement
. SmileCity will never sell your personal details to a third party.
How do I join?
Joining SmileCity is a very simple process. It should take you less than 15 minutes.
- Proceed to the join now page;
- Enter the following details:
- Email address;
- First and Last Name;
- How did you find out about SmileCity?
- If you were referred to SmileCity by another member, enter their username in the space provided;
- Enter the security code as shown on screen.
- Press Join Now;
- Continue the registration process by following the directions on screen.
Can I join if I do not live in New Zealand?
No. SmileCity is for New Zealand residents only. SmileCity will not process any cash out requests to overseas bank accounts or send any rewards to an overseas address.
How do I choose a username?
Please keep in mind the following when choosing a username:
- Your username is the name other members will see when you leave feedback for SmileCity Reward Partners;
- Your username cannot be changed so please choose carefully;
- Your username must be 3-15 characters long;
- Valid characters are a to z, A to Z, 0 to 9, and underscore _ ;
- Your username cannot contain spaces or any other symbols.
I did not receive the membership activation email. Can you send it to me again?
If you have completed the first step of joining but have not yet received the activation email, try the following steps:
- Check your email program's junk mail folder to see if the activation email was filtered by your junk mail filter by mistake. 99% of the time this is the reason why someone can't find their activation email.
To ensure that future emails from SmileCity do not get sent to your junk mail folder, you should add SmileCity to your safe list.
- If you cannot find the activation email in your junk mail folder, you can have a new one sent to you. Request a new activation email.
- If you still do not receive an activation email after requesting a new one, you should try signing up with a different email address.